Notice to all AquaCure Manufacturers, Distributors, Affiliates
and (when applicable) Customers:
We have some important news… the provisional Affiliate and Distributor ‘systems’ we’ve been experimenting with are changing.
We did tell (most of) you that these initial systems were provisional, experimental and we are now addressing some weak points we’ve discovered …
For one thing, people have been using the coupon codes to ‘compete’ for customers. This wasn’t the original ‘intent’ or reason to have coupons or discounts. Originally coupons were to encourage buyers to use affiliate codes, so we would know to whom to give the commission.
The coupon system was then expanded to make it easy for wholesale distributors to purchase, then resell the AquaCure.
But, as with many ‘good intentions’, the system has gone awry.
For both altruistic and financial (usually competitive) reasons, Manufacturers, Distributors and Affiliates have (over time) been giving greater and greater discounts… And this must NOW STOP; for several reasons.
1. Costs of manufacturing and distribution have been steadily rising. We have held our retail to $2499 USD for over 6 years. We’ve (so far) been compensating by finding more efficient (cost cutting) ways to manufacture and distribute WITHOUT lowering quality (usually increasing quality)… but now need to ‘find’ money elsewhere and so far our only options appear to be to cut ‘discounts’ OR raise the retail price of the AquaCure.
2. Scientific studies have shown that steep discounts lower the ‘perceived value’ of products, with higher discounts resulting in loss of market share and LOWER sales over time. The steep discounts are damaging the ‘brand’.
3. We do NOT want to contribute to a culture of ‘competition’. That road is self-destructive, ultimately destroying the technology we are trying to implement. Part of what we are trying to achieve right now is a common global collaboration, NOT competition.
4. We also do not want to raise the price of the AquaCure, even though it is more functional, therapeutic, and safer than a Medically Certified Asian Brown’s Gas option currently priced in the $30,000 USD range.
5. A second (related) issue is Distributors advertising lower and lower retail cost of the AquaCure. This will now stop too.
So we’ve decided and arranged:
1. To REQUIRE all AquaCure participants (affiliates, distributors, manufacturers, etc.) to shift to a MAXIMUM 5% discount ($125) GLOBALLY on April 30, 2023.
2. To require changing all websites and any other public information to report the AquaCure’s retail value to be $2499 USD (or higher) And (if there is a customer available coupon) that the advertising will first state the retail of $2499 USD and then the coupon discount be NO MORE than $125 TOTAL (multiple discounts not allowed).
3. Anyone who does NOT comply with these requirements will be cut off. No manufacturer will sell to them and their coupon codes will be cancelled. They might even be blacklisted. This is for the protection of all the others that will stand shoulder to shoulder, collaborating and cooperating for the good of the technology.
This will happen GLOBALLY (literally around the world) on April 30, 2023 (so April 29th is last day the greater discounts will work).
After April 30, 2023 ALL affiliate discount codes will give no more than $125 discount no matter what they were originally set up for. The current affiliate codes WILL continue to give a discount, just not more than $125.
If you wish us to change any of your codes, just let us know. For example “GoodHealth20” implies 20% discount and you may wish to change it to “GoodHealth5” or just “GoodHealth” to help with customer service congruency.
Do tell all your customers of the coupon change ASAP, so if they want to take advantage of your coupon before the rate goes to 5%, they can do so.
Be sure to change your advertising and websites on April 30 to reflect the 5%.
These two changes (mandatory 5% maximum discount coupon and minimum $2499 retail price) will put EVERYONE on the same footing, on the same day and, going forward, will help maintain the perceived value of the AquaCure for EVERYONE.
Existing COMMISSIONS resulting from affiliate coupon use will remain the same, grandfathered, whatever you were getting for commission, you will still be getting.
If you had more than one coupon, with different commissions, you may wish to consolidate under the highest commission; because there will be no customer incentive or advantage to you in having the lower commission (for simplicity, just delete the redundant coupons).
Going forward, any NEW affiliate coupons from eagle-research.com will have a MAXIMUM commission of 10% ($250 USD). We WANT our affiliates to be reasonably compensated.
Also, going forward, all our Distributors buying wholesale will now have a MAXIMUM wholesale discount of $750 (30%).
Most are already set up with this discount, so that won’t change. Our costs have risen and we cannot afford a deeper discount. Further, by the end of MAY, ALL discount codes that have been used for 2 or less purchases in the last year will be reviewed for cancelation.
We have hundreds of affiliates, more than half of which are inactive or almost inactive. We need to support those that support our mission.
We are sorry for any inconvenience or frustration these decisions will cause. Believe me, it’s a nightmare here too, with hundreds of eMails to send, website ‘corrections’ to do and knowing how it will affect YOU.
But we feel it’s best to pull the bandaid off quickly and simultaneously… To minimize the repercussions and set us ALL up for the future.
Thank you for your grace and cooperation.
We have BIG plans for Brown’s Gas going forward and are straightening up our foundation before taking the next step…
And you are going to LOVE the next step!
May the blessings be
🦅 George Wiseman